Electronic Village Online Community email@example.com
Electronic Village Online (EVO) community of educators who wish to teach and learn together.
For five weeks in January and February, TESOL experts and participants from around the world engage in collaborative online discussions or hands-on virtual workshops of professional and scholarly benefit. These sessions (online synchronous and asynchronous courses) bring together participants for a longer period of time than is permitted by land-based professional development conventions and allow a fuller development of ideas than is otherwise possible.
Sessions are free and open to anyone around the globe. It is not necessary to be a TESOL or IATEFL member nor to attend the TESOL
Convention in order to participate. All you need is access to the Internet.
We invite you to choose a session from this year's offerings listed below. Please inform your colleagues about this unparalleled professional development opportunity!
Please edit your profile and add your full name if it's missing.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.